DCH – Regional Medical Center Major Renovations and Additions
Provided Mechanical, Plumbing and Fire Protection design services, including the following:
120,000 SF Addition of South Wing, Sixth and Seventh Floors; Third Floor South Wing Renovation, Fifth Floor South Wing Renovation, Fourth Floor South Wing Renovation, Conference Chapel Addition and Renovation, Radiology Renovation, Cath Lab Renovation, MRI, and Central Sterile.
- Renovation & Addition of Surgery Suite: 13 operating rooms, recovery, doctor’s lounge, and nurse’s lounge.
- Central Plant: Replacement of two 600 Hp Boilers and two 1100-ton chillers.
- Long-term Care Unit: Renovation on 4th Floor North.
- Emergency Department: multi-phased renovation; $2.6 million total budget.
- ICU Renovation & Addition: 2 floors of patient rooms converted to two 16-bed ICU units.