- Provided design for Mechanical, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems for a 90,000 SF addition to an existing automotive support plant. Plant provides injection molded dash assemblies for Mercedes
- Design of electric base-load boiler for implementing fuel switching control strategy to decrease utility operating costs
- 94,000 SF expansion to an existing production facility. Provided mechanical construction documents for a 1,000-ton centrifugal chiller system, a 350 Hp hot water boiler, central station air handling units, and production booth ventilation systems.
- 45,000 SF addition to an existing automotive plant. Plant provides axle components and assemblies for Mercedes. Provided design for HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems.
Ogihara Stamping Plant
- Mechanical design services provided for a 150,000 SF addition of a new press bay and new assembly bay. A new centrifugal water-cooled compressor system was designed to handle the additional compressed air requirements due to expansion; included renovation of main offices and conference room expansion.